We know many of you out there have been "tidying up" during COVID.
At this time we are only accepting books by appointment. Please do not bring your books unless you made an appointment in advance. This will be kindly appreciated. Thank you.
To schedule an appointment please call us during our business hours below
Tuesday to Saturday
10am -5 pm
We are not offering in-store credit at this time and will be dissolving the program. If you have in-store credit please use your credit within the year. Thank you
Even though we love books please do not bring us
- Books in poor condition – damaged and unsellable books with ripped covers, moldy, water-damaged, badly broken spines, smell of smoke , etc…
- Magazines or National Geographics
- dictionaries / Encyclopedias
-VHS or cassette tapes
- Outdated travel books and technical books
-Books with public library, little free library or school library markings
-Reader's Digest Condensed Books
- used colouring books / No children's books that use batteries ...
*please consider this idea when donating an item to a store ...Would you purchase this badly damaged, moldy or coffee stained item for your mother or loved one?
Thank you for supporting our small business during covid!
Please be patient and kind to one another
7314 hwy 26